Count Duckula Slot UK Review
The higher value symbols is Duckula’s huge organ, his castle, the bat, an ornate clock and his coat of arms. The lower value symbols are J, Q, K, and A. The wild symbol is represented by the stake through the heart and it will substitute for all the other symbols during the formation of winning combination on the reels. It will however not replace the scatter, which is represented by Count Duckula bonus symbol.
During any spin on the base game, Igor, Duckula or nanny can appear next to the reels where it will award one of the following game features:
- Igor Mystery Portion – Igor will drop some portions on the reels and the portions will then transform into matching ones to award wins;
- Duckula wilds – Duckula will transform into a wild symbol after which it will appear in different places on the reels;
- Nanny Colossal Wilds;
- Duckula’s winged winspin – Duckula bats will fly across the reels where they will reveal the jackpot symbols. This feature is triggered when you land three or more of the Count Duckula bonus symbols anywhere on the active reels and it may result into any of the following features:
- Tombstone bonus – pick a cash prize from the tombstone shown;
- Ancestor Bonus – pick from the shown picture frames to reveal multiplier for the total stakes;
- Dr. Von Goosewing Free Spins – get 10 free spins with sticky wilds which will remain on the reels till the round is over;
- Wild Heart Free spins – awards up to ten free spins. Collect wild hearts when the feature is on and on the 11th spin, the wild hearts will get back to the reels to become wilds;
- Duckula’s Big Money Bonus – get a chance to play a wheel of fortune to win cash prize;
- Raid Fire Cash Pot – this will be awarded at the initial Wall of Fame Stage.
This is a good looking slot with all the features designed to make everybody a winner. The game play is smooth, and it is very easy to get addicted to it, due to the experience and lots of winning experience.